Are you passionate about brand building? Have a year or two of experience and are looking to find a new home? Our ideal analyst candidate is smart, hardworking, creative and strategic. You will work with senior team members to help support all aspects of brand strategy. This involves creating brand audits, summarizing business and research documents, reviewing previous brand building work, and helping shape work including brand positioning, brand architecture, messaging, thought leadership, and naming.
- Gather and organize materials and conduct competitive audits of businesses, brands, digital platforms, site assessments, marketing communications, as well as compile trend reports and all background information required
- Leverage our Brand Intimacy data and tools
- Synthesize research
- Assist in creating brand strategy work
- Note taking and working collaboratively with team members
- Proofreading, internal communications and drafting articles
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- 1 – 3 years of brand experience working at agency or client side
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft office skills and ability to work with Fast Track, Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel/Numbers, Word/Pages
- Hard working, passionate about branding, strong creative writer
We are a vibrant and diverse agency in Chelsea, led by industry experts who care about producing great work and led by even greater teams. Join us!